Why become a member? ×

Spare Europe ticket available for Nov12th Camden Roundhouse

KevB

Sorry this isn't strictly in the right place. One of the group going to see Europe on Nov.12th has dropped out and I'm left with a spare ticket. Happy to pass on to a fellow bc'er at face value, pm me if interested. Will post it in time for gig.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick bump as I haven't had time to advertise this elsewhere. Sensible offers for 1 standing ticket. As the gig is this Sat I will have to hand it over on the day but I will be around Camden area some time before the event so no problem if you are in the area and want to pick it up from me and pay then.

Interesting how different folks hear different things. I thought the bass drum was boomy and drowning out bass guitar for all of them but less so for Dare compared with EB and Europe. It's always going to be a challenge in a space like that with the high ceiling though I've heard nice mixes on TV from some of the BBC's electric proms there. I did spot a tech going an dfiddling around in th ebass drum a couple of times, maybe readjusting bass drum mic positioning?Good show all round, decent day out if a long one (set off to pick up my mate at 9:15am sat and got home at 2:45am on the Sunday). Quite like the most recent Dare album but the only other I'd heard was their first way back in mid 80's. I think (pre prof) Brian Cox was on keys back then...I prefer Bag of Bones to War of Kings so it would have been better for me if they had done BoB in full but I can see why they did the gig as they did.

Edited by KevB