Why become a member? ×

2013 USA Fender Deluxe Jazz 5 w/ramp and hardcase SOLD
£950

Mike

Sold, many thanks.

[color=#1D2129]Beautiful 2013 Fender Jazz deluxe V. Active 18v preamp, N3 noiseless pickups, 3 band EQ, active/passive switch and passive tone control. It's got everything! [/color]
[color=#1D2129]These are seriously well made instruments. Beautiful player currently strung with premium Elixir strings. I have had a ramp professionally made and fitted by Mike Walsh of Iceni Zoot but this is removable. Comes with the Fender hard case which you could drive a tank over. £950 firm - might consider vintage Fender precisions as trades.[/color]

[color=#1D2129]I've owned it since new, and I've looked after it. There is some chipping of the finish around the jack area - I've photographed it, please check below. Also a minor ding on the back of the neck, also photographed, but not noticeable when playing.[/color]

[color=#1D2129]I'm based in Chelmsford, Essex. Feel free to come try it out! I am also gigging around the UK so may be near you. [/color]

[color=#1D2129]Thanks! The all important pictures:[/color]

[color=#1D2129][/color]
[color=#1D2129][/color]

Edited by Mike

PMs replied, still available. Comes with straplocks, the excellent fitted fender hardcase very similar to this http://intl.fender.com/en-GB/accessories/cases/abs-molded-precision-bassjazz-bass-case-black/

Weight is 10.4 lbs according to my bathroom digital scales.