Why become a member? ×

SOLD: KRAMPERA KVB800
£850

Oldman

This is the Krampera description.
http://www.krampera.co.uk/products/kvb-800/
When they came on the Market they were priced at an eye watering £1,795.00. I have used (since my addiction to GAS) Valve Mesa 4-88, M Pulse 600, Walkabout, Demeter Mini 800, CTM 30, Bona Fide, Puma 300, EICH T1000 (next on the list to go) TC Heads, Genz Heads and GK MB Fusion Head. This whacks them all.

I bought it in a fit of GAS, a whim, wanting the most flexibility from a 1,2, 3 or 4 Cab Rig. This knocks out 800 Watts at 2 Ohms and is flexible down to that impedance using multiple cabs in a series/parallel configuration or not, as the case may be.

The head came in a Rag Rack which I promptly sold keeping the Rack ears but buying direct from Krampera UK an Ex Demo set of 'Wooden' end handles and also buying a Roqsolid carry bag, from Roqsolid. Rack Ears will come with the deal as will the Cover, footswitch and Mains lead.

The was the Rig it was intendeed to be, all Cabs Sold.
[attachment=226722:Krampera 18PL, 15PL, 12PL.JPG]
Front Shot
[attachment=226723:Front Krampera KVB800.JPG]
Top Shot
[attachment=226724:TOP KVB800.JPG]
Left Rear
[attachment=226725:Left Rear KVB800.JPG]
Middle Rear
[attachment=226726:Middle Rear KVB800.JPG]
Right Rear
[attachment=226727:Right Rear KVB800.JPG]

This has never been gigged by me and prior to me had an easy life in a Pit Orchestra/Band (no not a coal mine pit band). It is a magnificent piece of Electrickery and has an extremely flexible set of controls. I spent some time exploring its complexity and I have to admit I could never give it the use it deserves.

As for me, i'm gradually clearing out all the kit that I am not even remotely going to use, this has to go. I'm not gigging, theres a couple of slow burn projects but nothing serious that warrants keeping this brilliant piece of KIT.

Cash is still king, but I will Consider a Tecamp PUMA 500 or Bona Fide as a pain easing part trade.

Thanks for looking guys

Edited by Oldman