Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot GP7 SM 300 1x15 Combo for sale. *SOLD*
£170

DrDrill

It's been yonks since i've used this so it's got to go. £170

Trace Elliot GP7 SM 300 1x15 Combo, covered in green fuzz which has a few baldy spots and dings.
Weighs 32Kg according to the scales used by She Who Must Be Obeyed.
It's loud, it's heavy and it's green. It will give you 'heft' and quite possibly a hernia.

Would prefer a localish sale if possible due to size and weight, but if you want to sort out a courier that's fine.

[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b6nse7xk9c8puoj/AAB9YyAnPZYUVsIPsmFsWN6Ya?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....PsmFsWN6Ya?dl=0[/url]

Edited by DrDrill

Whereabouts in darkest Lanarkshire are you ?
I'm currently loking for a smaller combo to leave in rehearsal studio and this sounds about right and probably quite close to me.
You mention bald spots. any pics of how bad it looks ?

Dave

Sunny Hamilton.

The bald spots are scuffs on the edge surrounding the grill, but those cunning people at Trace Elliot appear to have sprayed the whole front black before sticking the the green fluff on, so you can't actually see them very well. If you zoom in on the first pic you can see them. On the bottom at the back the join in the fuzz has seperated, i'll try and get a pic and add it to the others.

Jon

Edited by DrDrill

That doesn't look too bad on the front to be honest. The line at the bottom or back pic looks like it could be re-glued.
I'm replacing a bassist that's heading to New Zealand and he has a TE amp in rehearsal studio same as this. The band are going to ask him if he wants to sell so i'm holding off at the moment but if its still there when i find out i'll take it and can pick up easily.
Appreciate that someone else will get it before me but that's ok

I'm up past Lanark area 40mins from Hamilton.
thanks
Dave

Sorry but the current bassist has offered me same amp at rock bottom price cause he's heading for New Zealand in couple weeks and doesn't want the hassle of trying to advertise his.
Sorry about that but hope you get a buyer soon especially at this price.

All the best
Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...