Why become a member? ×

FS: Ibanez Ergodyne EDB600

JayX

Please ignore the fact I'm a newbie poster here, I was active on the previous forums and bought off quite a few people there with no problems.

[b]Ibanez Ergodyne EDB600 Bass (£180)[/b]
Cracking luthite 4string active EQ bass, recently setup and comes with a gig bag. Minimal damage (only one tiny bit that I'm aware of) and meaty as hell. Pretty much black all over apart from the fretboard (the back of the neck is tho) and looks the business. Strap ain't included, but thats about it. Comes with a gig bag which isn't pictured.

Same model (bar string count) used by Andi Desecration, so guaranteed death metal credibility!

words: [url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Electric+Bass/product/Ibanez/EDB600/10/1"]Harmony Central[/url]

I would prefer a local pickup just due to the stress of moving house in the next week and trying to offload some gear first, but can agree to postage and I'm sure we can come to an agreement for postage costs.

Edited by JayX

bump.. fixed the HC link which was broken, 20+ reviews on there all averaging above 9/10 .. its a great bass but its not getting the use now I've got a warwick proline and I can't justify owning it anymore (I suck too much to justify owning one bass really!)

Just saying I think these are great basses I had one for my first bass and I havent played anything I thinks better under £400.

[quote name='JayX' post='32047' date='Jul 15 2007, 12:32 PM'](I suck too much to justify owning one bass really!)[/quote]

Hey if you enjoy playing doesnt matter how good you are spend the earth on basses as long as you enjoy them. Thats how I justify it anyway :)

Jay bought this bass from me a while back. Top bloke and top bass, build quality is excellent. It's a very versatile instrument and always gets lots of admirers. Just to complete the log book as it were, I bought it new from Merchant City Music in Glasgow in 2004. Good luck - hope it goes to a good home.

• 1 month later...