Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH1000 - £200! *Sale Pending*
£200

Dood

Whilst my Dingwall bass is up for the chop, I must continue the cull elsewhere and your opportunity to grab some bargains.

Another favourite amp that I'd hang on to if I could, but alas a car service sitting on my credit card needs shifting quickly!

The LH1000 is a valve preamp'd dual 500W or 1000W bass head which is stable bridged down to 4 ohms. I've ran the LH1000 in to my Barefaced Big Twin II at rehearsals with no problems whatsoever. Those in love with the LEAD SLED and honest to good huge power supplies and real man's power transformers are going to love this amp.

It's also dead simple to use with an ultra musical valve preamp - which is more than a nod to a certain Alembic preamp, Trace V-Type and BBE B-Max Tube pre amongst others and we know how good they sound!
[list]
[*]Dual Parallel mode offers 2 x 225 watts at 8 ohms, 2 x 320 watts at 4 ohms, 2 x 545 watts at 2 ohms
[*]Bridge mode offers 750 watts at 8 ohms, 1,100 watts at 4 ohms
[*]Classic 12AX7 Class A tube preamp circuit
[*]Bass and Treble shelving, Mid-peak EQ controls
[*]Selectable Brite and Limiter switch with LED indicator
[*]Balance control blends level of A and B outputs
[*]Front panel balanced XLR direct output
[*]Rear panel 1/4" Effects loop
[*]1/4" and Twist & Lock output connectors
[*]2-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
[*]Switchable power supply for world use
[*]Front fan filter - No dust inside!
[/list]
Here's the manual for full details:
[url="http://www.samsontech.com/site_media/support/manuals/LHseries_OM_EN_v2.pdf"]http://www.samsontec...es_OM_EN_v2.pdf[/url]

It's in great condition and has been well looked after. I don't really want to sell it if I'm honest, but as I need to, it's a bargain waiting to be grabbed.

Here's two massive pictures for you to enjoy

Edited by dood