Why become a member? ×

Lakland Ltd Edition Skyline 55-60 Custom Jazz Teal Green Metallic - SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£750

Mike2tone

[center][b][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Hi everyone,[/size][/font][/b][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Here we got a Limited Edition [color=#333333]Lakland Skyline 55-60 Custom Jazz Bass in Teal Green Metallic. the bass is in near mint condition, I would say a 9.8 out of 10. Never gigged, only used for studio recordings and has recently been fully set-up by the good people at Andertons Music, and re-strung with Dunlop strings.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#333333]This is the limited edition that was released a few years back, with the block inlays, which is no longer available and used to retail at £1,100. I will include a padded gig bag.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#333333]I personally absolutely love this bass and it is in all honesty one of the bass basses I have owned an played. I am sad to let it go, but I have too many basses which I am not playing and need the funds to fund a holiday with the family. [/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#333333][b]As such no trades please.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#333333]Bass can be collected from Kingston or Guildford. UK shipping included in the price, via UPS. International customers please contact me for a quote.[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[center][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5][color=#333333]I work in the musical instruments industry so buy with confidence. PayPal accepted if buyer pays the fees, cash on collection or bank transfer also accepted.[/color][/size][/font][/center][list]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Finish: Teal Green Metallic[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Body: Ash[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Neck: Flat-sawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement Bars, matching headstock[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Fingerboard: Rosewood, block inlays, binding[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Fingerboard Radius:10-13" (Compound)[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Nut Width: 1.81"[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Pickguard: White[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Pickups: Lakland Single Coil J[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Preamp: None - passive Volume, Volume, Tone[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Scale: 35"[/size][/font]
[*][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Licensed [/size][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]Hipshot Hardware[/size][/font]
[/list]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]If you have any more questions, or need more pictures, please do let me know.[/size][/font]

[center]

[size=5]More images here: [url="http://imgur.com/a/05ZSV"]http://imgur.com/a/05ZSV[/url][/size][/center]
[center][color=#ff0000][u][i][b][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]The price is £750 Inc. UK shipping and gig bag[/size][/font][/b][/i][/u][/color][/center]

[center][attachment=224975:IMAG1002.jpg][attachment=224976:IMAG1004.jpg][attachment=224977:IMAG1005.jpg][attachment=224978:IMAG1013.jpg][attachment=224980:IMAG1017.jpg][attachment=224981:IMAG1020.jpg][attachment=224982:IMAG1019.jpg][attachment=224984:IMAG1007.jpg][/center]

Edited by Mike2tone

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][center]More images here: [url="http://imgur.com/a/05ZSV"]http://imgur.com/a/05ZSV[/url][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][center]Any questions welcomed.[/center][/size][/font][/color]

I have one just like this but am not short sighted enough to sell it unlike the OP. It's the best I've ever had and destroys Fenders.

Take advantage of him and buy it now !

P.s. that is not the original pickguard

Edited by Machines

[quote name='Machines' timestamp='1470637539' post='3107181']
I have one just like this but am not short sighted enough to sell it unlike the OP. It's the best I've ever had and destroys Fenders.

Take advantage of him and buy it now !

P.s. that is not the original pick guard
[/quote]

I know, I should not sell it but I need the funds and all my other basses have sentimental value, so this is the only one I could sell. In all honesty, I will probably buy it again in future haha!

You are right, the pick guard is from a Lakland Darryl jones! Thanks for the comment.

[quote name='Philly' timestamp='1470649262' post='3107264']
Great looking bass

Was this the replacement for the Darryl jones or the Joe Osborne? Does it have a fender Jazz size body or an undersized body like the Darryl Jones?
[/quote]

JO body.