Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Now only £450!! - Ibanez Japan Prestige SR3000
£500

Sparky Mark

SOLD - Reduced to £450.

Top of the Ibanez SR series from 2007 in excellent condition.
Mahogany body with a super slim wenge and bubinga neck, Gotoh tuners, mono-rail bridge with E string D tuner, custom USA Bartolini pickups and active three band EQ. Ibanez hardcase included. Weight approx.8.5 lbs.
Only £450 collected from Hertford.

Thanks for looking.

Please PM me if you would like more (better) photos.

Edited by Sparky Mark

Great deal!
I have the six string version of this bass, the SR3006 and these are some of the best basses to come out of Japan.
Made in the Fujigen shop with extreme attention to details and woods (look at that mahogany body) these basses have great and stable necks and a surprisibgly versatile sound.

I don't know the seller and don't want to gush, but these are such great basses and exceptional value for this money.

Thanks Paul. Basically this bass is about as good as it gets for Ibanez Soundgear (SR) basses. The materials, fit and finish are to the perfectionist Japanese standards and loaded with custom Bartolini USA pickups. I don't think that there is a better modern bass with hardcase for this price.

[quote name='jaker9191' timestamp='1470147566' post='3103587']
Hi. Very interested in this bass, but I'm from Huddersfield so it is too far to collect. Any chance you would consider sending it with a courier.

Cheers
[/quote]

I will PM you. Cheers.