Why become a member? ×

SOLD 12" Schroeder Mini 12+L
£295

Oldman

Specs and blurb on the 12" cab. Used with my PF-50 and in a 'Mini Rig' with the Mini 10+L. 8 Ohm cab, easy one handed lift. At this price its collect or you can arrange the courier, or I can drop it off withing 25 miles of Leicester or meet halfway, current $ price is $695.00, at today's exchange rate that's £526.00. I imported this cab middle of last year (about) its special order Tolex covered cab, not the usual epoxy paint finish. In immaculate condition, home noodle use only.

Don't need a trade, just folding stuff. Thanks for looking

[b][size=2]Mini 12+L: [/size][/b][size=2]Schroeder proudly introduces the 2[sup]nd[/sup] generation Mini 12+, another Cab that completes the stack-able Mini-series. This compact Cab is ideal for a Bassist who doubles on Electric Bass and Acoustic Upright. But, don’t let the small size fool you; it provides a lightning fast attack with a very smooth sound reproduction without sacrificing that all important Low ‘B’. At only 9.1Kg it is lighter than other popular US 12” Cab’s, and not as expensive either. [/size]
[size=2]The Mini 8+L, 10+L and the 12+L are all 17” wide. This range of Cabs can be complemented individually with each other and either the 15L or 15PL which are 17” high.[/size]
[size=2]Check out the following specs: [/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 12” Custom B&C Neo Driver,[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 150 Watts Titanium Bullet Tweeter,[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - Frequency Response 40Hz – 20LHz, [/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 400 Watts RMS[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 100Db Spl @ 1W/1M[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 8 Ohm Impedance (4 Ohm to Order),[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - Dual Speakon in/out,[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - 11.5 Kgs[/size]
[b][size=2]√[/size][/b][size=2] - W/H/D 17”x 15”x 15[/size]

Edited by Oldman