Why become a member? ×

[PLEASE CLOSE THIS AD] Thanks.
£2000

TAzMilitello

Having owned two Aries Senes VS 6, and still owning the Tomek model, I really like the shape of yours.

What I can say after viewing your video is that the pickups are simply terrific in the passive mode (you can get any combination you want and almost any sound).

The bass itself is also terrific, but I'm not a big fan of these compressing machines made by John East...

Anyway it's a great idea to explain all the possibilities of this Swiss army knife. ;-)

And your English isn't that bad at all.

[quote name='Hellzero' timestamp='1486384565' post='3231249']
Having owned two Aries Senes VS 6, and still owning the Tomek model, I really like the shape of yours.

What I can say after viewing your video is that the pickups are simply terrific in the passive mode (you can get any combination you want and almost any sound).

The bass itself is also terrific, but I'm not a big fan of these compressing machines made by John East...

Anyway it's a great idea to explain all the possibilities of this Swiss army knife. ;-)

And your English isn't that bad at all.
[/quote]Uh!! Thank you so much my friend! This bass is really versatile and with carefully selected woods. Now it has East UK preamp but I have also a Delano Sonar 3-band preamp available. Have a nice day! ;)