Why become a member? ×

Bit of a clearout

erb

Due to change of band and space etc having to re-think my rig so have these items for sale

Peavey 8x10 tvx few years old now and shows the scars of touring ie the tolex is ripped a bit on both sides plays and sounds great though 4ohms 400w its this model here [url="http://www.promenademusic.co.uk/details.asp?sku=666"]http://www.promenademusic.co.uk/details.asp?sku=666[/url] asking - £175

line 6 bass pod pro as new was rackmounted and used in home studio from new - £120

Alesis 3630 Compressor rack mount dual-channel compressor - £sold

ART multiverb LT rack mounted reverb also has some other effects chorus phase etc - £sold

also
6 u rockbag again its been gigged and has a few scars but does its job
2 washburn force abt 4 strings one red one black
Squier MB-5 String Bass Guitar in pewter
ibanez edb600 in purple, few ding and scratches, one of the pots needs replacing. Although i actually like the fact it seems to turn the active circuitry on/off---withdrawn
columbus jazz copy in bits and an ibanez roadster fretless in bits, think all parts for these are there except scratch plate for the ibby ---withdrawn
i'll take offers on these as i've no idea of what they might be worth.

if anyone wants pics of anything i can mail them to you. All prices exclude postage, can be picked from newport in south wales, or arrange a courier. Feel free to make an offer.
Trade wise i'm after an xt live, a cheap 6string or a 2x10, open to anything really try me

Edited by erb

pm's replied to

Dan,i'll try and get some pics up tommorrow after i get up in the attic and find all the parts i dont know too much about it.It was my first bass about 20 years ago so it was probably an 80's model with a p style body.I think it is a roadster II as it's got a different head to the others i've seen anyways i'll get some pics up tommorrow for ya
cheers

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='erb' date='Sep 30 2008, 09:35 PM' post='295907']
Compressor + art sold
Roadster + columbus withdrawn for a while(seems they have been misplaced in a recent house move)hopefully i'll find them in storage next week
more pm's replied to

• 2 weeks later...