Why become a member? ×

SOLD Trace Elliot 1153T 15" cab UK made 90s full-range
£99

Hello! Too many cabs around (have two of these) so decided to sell one (the stock one). 1153T from the 90s, very nice tweeterless full-range cab (Mesa Diesel 115 style).
200w/8ohm, front reflex that can be closed to tune lower or seal the box. Useable on two sides. Completely original, has a few smallest screw holes for additional rubber feets but it's functionally perfect and also in good cosmetic conditions.
I'm after £99 + shipping. The woofer is the original Celestion. Tom Bowlus from Bass Guitar Magazine has put this model in his 15" shootout... says a lot.
27kg but it's very easy to move. I ship by UPS, please send me a message with your postal code and I'll check shipping costs.
Payment by bank wire transfer, possibly, but PayPal is also an option.

[attachment=220484:P1030529.JPG]

Edited by Matte_black

I have one of these that I drag out occasionally to stick under a Mark-bass cmd121p combo .. for those moments where I want to move a whole Lotta Air and it still fits in the boot of my 6 series .
Well recommended cab for someone who wants an expansion or to dip there toes in to the separate head and amp cab game but doesn't want to spend loads of money.