Why become a member? ×

Sold: ARIA PRO II IGB 4 string active Bass, Trans Red
£120

Grangur

[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#000000]Hello, what I'm selling here is my Aria II Pro bass in translucent red . This has new, Fender 0.40 - 0.105 strings and a cool MM style Humbucker Pickup. Here is the full spec[/color]

[color=#434649][b]Body and Bridge[/b][/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Body:[/b] Basswood, Carved Top[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Finish:[/b] Trans Red[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Damage[/b]: few scratches on the back, 2 minute dings on the front that you'd do well to find.[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#434649][b]Neck and Fingerboard[/b][/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Neck:[/b] Maple, Bolt-on[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Fingerboard:[/b] Rosewood[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Number of Frets:[/b] 24[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Scale Length:[/b] 860mm (34 inches)[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Nut width[/b] 41mm (measured by me)[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#434649][b]Pickups and Hardware[/b][/color][/font][/size][list]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Pickups:[/b] Humbucking x 1[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Controls:[/b] Volume x 1, 3-band EQ, Pup-switch x 2[/font][/size]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]Weight[/b] 3.77Kg (8.3lb)[/font][/size]
[*][b][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]High-mass Bridge[/font][/size][/b]
[*][size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][b]String space at bridge:[/b] 19mm (measured by me)[/font][/size]
[/list]
[size=4][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000]Want more?[/color]
[color=#000000]OK, here's the full set: [url="http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/Grangur/slideshow/BC-pics/Basses%20for%20sale/Aria"]http://s1175.photobu...for%20sale/Aria[/url][/color]

[color=#000000]This bass is in East Herts right now, but I travel a bit for work, so I might be able to drop this in to you, or I can ship it at cost.[/color]
[color=#000000]Thanks for looking! This bass will be going to the Herts Bass Bash for all to try out.[/color][/font][/size]

Edited by Grangur

[quote name='tom1946' timestamp='1464554026' post='3060329']
That is a nice looking bass Richard, now if it had cow bells and a maple board..... :lol:
[/quote]
Steady on old chap! THAT would never do!