Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Peavey Tour 700 amp for sale
£275

Up for sale is my Peavey Tour 700. I'm only selling as I now have a GK MB500 Fusion which is tiny.
This is a great amp, heaps of tonal shaping, very true sound, and rock solid.

I'd rather you collect it as I have a dislike of couriers after they've damaged a bass and an amp in the past. If you do want it shipped, that's fine, but its not included in the price :)

Also comes in a superb Gator padded rack case which unzips at both ends so it never has to be removed, handy!

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b]OVERVIEW[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The Peavey Tour 700 Bass Amp Head offers tons of power plus extensive tone-shaping tools, such as bright and low-cut switches, active high and low shelving controls, a contour control, and a 9-band graphic EQ configured to target critical bass frequencies. Its also includes a Peavey-exclusive sub-harmonic generator with level control and footswitchable bypass that adds a note one octave lower than the original note, creating interesting harmonic textures and a significantly enriched bottom end.

The Tour 700 delivers 700W RMS into 4 ohms. SmartRail technology, a new patented Peavey power-amp topology, makes it possible for the Tour Series to deliver its massive dynamic power with increased efficiency and lighter weight.

In addition, the XLR-equipped direct out allows traditional patching to a front-of-house or studio mixer, but features fail-safe phantom power backup that sends a flat signal through the house P.A. or studio console.[/size][/font][/color]

[b]FEATURES[/b][list]
[*]700W into 4 ohms (4-ohm minimum load)
[*]Pre- and post-gain controls
[*]Bright and and low-cut switches
[*]Contour control for advanced signal shaping
[*]Active high and low shelving controls
[*]Hi boost, low cut
[*]9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer with bypass switch
[*]Analog octave divider with level control
[*]and footswitchable bypass
[*]Post-EQ effects loop
[*]Buffered tuner send jack
[*]DI XLR output with fail-safe phantom power backup capability
[*]2 input jacks for high and low output bases
[*]Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
[/list]
Pics here:

[url="http://s19.photobucket.com/user/steviec99/slideshow/Bass/Peavey%20Tour%20700"]http://s19.photobuck...ey%20Tour%20700[/url]

Edited by Clarky72

• 2 weeks later...