Why become a member? ×

ON HOLD - Precision sunburst 'relic' body with Entwhistle Neo pick up with Kiogon wiring - £65
£70

I have had this lying around for ages. It did have a Squire neck on it but i transferred that to a PJ body. Not sure of the wood, i was going to say ply but the grain in the neck pocket may suggest not. Bizarrely it has a hole through it as seen on the rear picture, perhaps a previous owner was going to attempt a string through ?..who knows!...anyhow this is covered by the bridge. It has a Entwhistle neo pick up, these appear to get some love around here - i have the original pick up covers which can be included, and it sports a Kiogon P wiring kit (CTS's etc), Fender knobs - so all in all sounds pretty good too. Generic 60's tort guard. Plenty of knocks and bumps to the paintwork hence i called it relic'd but this is how it came to me some years ago, good mojo as they say. Put a neck on and its good to go...it even has old strings.

£65 posted, £60 collected in South West Devon

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='thebuckets' timestamp='1460917084' post='3029796']
ive just bought a new kiOgon witing kit fender knobs and ordered an entwistle pup for not much less than the cost of this. bargain!
[/quote] Thanks, Yes quite the bargain but its been sitting collecting dust for the last several months so time to shift the bargain on.

[quote name='timhiggins' timestamp='1460930550' post='3029974']
Hi Lee whats the weight like ?
[/quote]
Hi mate, she is a precise 7.53lbs on my newfangled digital scales :D