Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender Japan Jazz Bass 66B reissue Arctic white w/ binding and blocks & Matching headstock
£750

Gibbo9876

Price: £750 + 20 for courier
This is a JB66B jazz bass bought from the forum at Christmas last year. The bass is in immaculate condition and I'm selling due to funds being needed.

This bass is absolutely spotless, and has been kept in its soft case on a bass rack for the last couple of months, meaning there are not dings or spots to worry about.

I believe that this bass was a Fender Special reissue of a 66 jazz bass (admittedly without the dots and lollipop tuners) however it is superbly crafted in Japan which has amazing durability and sound. I remember reading somewhere that there were not too many of these basses even made (If anyone knows please post below). The feel and finish is amazing which has a classical feel of many older basses.

Specs:
34 Inch scale
Two vintage jazz bass pick-ups with regular Vol/Vol/Tone control
U- Shaped neck
7.25 neck radius.
Perloid inlays and white binding.
Long style tuners.
Grooved bridge saddles.
Vintage frets.
Matching headstock

In summary a superb and stunning looking bass (in my oppinion).
I have been selling on ebay for a while with 100% feedback, please check it out for reassurance: [url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/thogibb_0ojwo"]thogibb_0ojwo[/url]

I am happy to post and will pack the bass extremely well (A peavey box within a fender box, with added bubble wrap etc).
Also happy to trade, Would consider a Jazz/jaguar bass of the same price (Particularly deluxe's), or anything else really.

Many thanks, Tom

Edited by Gibbo9876