Why become a member? ×

Behringer PMP5000 1200w Powered Mixer SOLD

Due to an annoying insurance company who took an age to process my claim, I had to buy a replacement mixer for one that was damaged. Even more annoyingly, the insurance company then insisted on supplying a replacement rather than paying for the one I'd bought.

Two months on from the incident, I have just had delivered a brand new Behringer PMP5000 powered mixer which, although I'm considering using it to run monitor mixes, is really surplus to requirements. We've used a PMH5000 for the past two years until some trogg knocked over a PA stack and took the mixer with it. We now are using a PMP5000 which is exactly the same but 1200w instead of 800w.

I know Behringer get a bad rap on some things, but I have to say that these mixers are fantastic for a gigging band. Loads of inputs, usable built in FX, two monitor sends, low pass filter. Light and plenty of poke we run everything but the drums through ours, occasionally add a little kick drum in though, and our FOH sound is fantastic.

It's very easy to use and quick to set up.

They are RRP at £422 but cheapest you can get them is £359 plus P&P.

This is a brand new, still in the box (though I can unpack it to check it all works if you would like) mixer that will do a great job for any band playing pubs and clubs.

Full spec is here [url="http://www.behringer.com/PMP5000/index.cfm?lang=eng"]http://www.behringer.com/PMP5000/index.cfm?lang=eng[/url]

Will someone give me £320 posted for it?

Would consider trades/part-ex for any of the following...

Nice 5 string fretless
Decent 6 string
Possibly a nice P-Bass

Edited by P-T-P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

[quote name='hatimkarar' post='655940' date='Nov 16 2009, 01:31 PM']Hi, I am v. interested can you please send me your phone no, and where are you based at so ican contact you regarding your pmp 5000.
thanks
hatim[/quote]

Sorry, this sold in July 2007, I changed the title to include SOLD, sorry to disappoint.

Pete

[quote name='P-T-P' post='655996' date='Nov 16 2009, 02:52 PM']Sorry, this sold in July 2007, I changed the title to include SOLD, sorry to disappoint.

Pete[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:
...That must have taken some finding! Sold in July 2007? :lol:
You'd have thought it would have been deleted by now! :)