Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD: Mayones Prestige fretless 6 - video - only 1100£!
£1700

juliusmonk

Hi

My other attempt at 6-string... Beautiful bass, with lots of mwah!

It is an active/passive 34" neckthrough with Delano dualcoils (switchable to single), Aguilar 3-band preamp (mid freq can be changed by pulling the mid pot), ebony fingerboard, bronze/ebony nut. Schaller hardware.

This is a well balanced but not the lightest bass - bathroom scales show 4.8 kg. It has on the other hand tone in spades! Incredibly flexible and musical on all settings, with a flat neck that makes things easy even for me. The low B is excellent. I love the single coil/humbucker switches (one per pickup). I've had a few fretlesses including LeFay, Zon, Status, Lakland... and this one for me is the best sounding.

The bass is a lined fretless, but the lines are thin so from a distance it really seems unlined. The fingerboard has some of the proverbial marks, but absolutely smooth to the touch. Otherwise, the bass is virtually in mint condition.

[s]1450for a straight sale[/s], including fitted Mayones hard case (also in excellent condition) and shipping to EU.

NOW ONLY 1100, all included! Grab it before I change my mind and put it back at the price it deserves!

Cheers

Edited by juliusmonk

Bump

A clip of this bass (I don't mean the model, I mean THIS specific exemplar I am selling) recorded by the previous owner - wish I could play like that!

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPIOlNKpdp0[/url]

Edited by juliusmonk