Why become a member? ×

NBD : Moollon Classic P

CamdenRob

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1459430945' post='3016508']
Ooh no, way too showy in these times of austerity... I only use mine at night. Don't forget, 'we're all in this together'... :P
[/quote]

Quite right... I've just sacked my pilot in a show of solidarity with the commoners. I assume they can no longer afford pilots for their helicopters in these tough times, so I expect they will appreciate the gesture and continue to see me as a man of the people...

His contract expires at midday on Sunday, so I'll get him to fly me over as his last job and I'll fly us back... how hard can it be?

Edited by CamdenRob

Sorry, can't keep up this pretence any longer... I'll be in a W-reg Toyota Corolla GLS and, as I will have had baked beans for breakfast (straight out of the tin) I'll be blowing off in my dirty trousers. Still, we'll have a good time - I'll bring a 4-pack of Special Brew. :crazy:

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1459432864' post='3016542']
Sorry, can't keep up this pretence any longer... I'll be in a W-reg Toyota Corolla GLS and, as I will have had baked beans for breakfast (straight out of the tin) I'll be blowing off in my dirty trousers. Still, we'll have a good time - I'll bring a 4-pack of Special Brew. :crazy:
[/quote]

Alright fair enough, I'll let the valet know your coming...