Why become a member? ×

Tobias 5 string NOW SOLD
£180

Bassman666

Hi people, I picked this up last year as I've always liked the tobias shape, however I'm a 4 string guy. So after recently getting hold of a 4 string tobias I'm now gonna move this on. It's a through neck, 34" scale. When I got it i removed the preamp as they are known for being unbelievably quiet (ie rubbish!) so the pickups are now connected straight to the output jack. I had planned to wire it passive vvtt but as I don't use it i never got round to it. I'll include the original control knobs. It has a crack on the rear/side of the headstock where the g string screw goes in?! It's purely cosmetic as it has been stamped 2nd from factory (see pic). It plays and sounds great and any trial is welcome. Collection prefered but can post at cost. Thanks!

Edited by Bassman666

I'll have a check for the old preamp as I'm not sure if still have it. I'll measure the string spacing tonight and update the listing. Yeah I believe it is made in Korea and is a great bass especially for the money, I just don't use 5 strings!

• 4 weeks later...