Why become a member? ×

Markbass Standard 151HF Italian Made
£325

Hello All

So I'm putting up my Markbass Standard 151HF bass cab, sounds awesome and is a real head turner.

This is now a discontinued model and all the specs can be found here: http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=32&markbass=Discontinued

Now... If you're looking for an absolute pristine, ungigged bass cab... Then stop reading now. However if you're looking for an excellent condition, solid, awesome sounding bass cab then this could well be the one for you and at a considerable snip in comparison to it's recent far eastern relatives. I have tried my level best to get a selection of photos to show scuffs on the plastic corners or the like. But there's not really a great deal to see no rips or tears in the carpet covering.

Weighs circa 30kgs or 65lbs (can be more accurate if required) in imperial. So not massive heavy, but not stupidly featherweight and is really well balanced IMHO.

So... The nitty gritty... I am not in a rush to sell it, however trades for another Markbass Standard 102HF/104HF would be welcome.

Collection from Chez McHale preferred, where you are welcome to stop have a coffee/tea/juice and be shouted at repeatedly by my Bedlington Terrier, Winston, for the princely sum of £325 ovno, alternatively I am happy to deliver within a reasonable distance. I am also happy to courier, as I have plenty of packaging for it, but it will be at buyers expense and arrangement.

Any questions please ask away.

Regards

Tim