Why become a member? ×

Where can I get a new Digitech bass synth wah from?

MarkG3

Any ideas how to make the BSW louder than it is?

I've got it on a loop in a boss ls2, so goes, ls2, bsw, envelope filter, big muff and back to ls2. I've got a slightly dirty signal running through it. When I click the octave mode on the bsw it seems to lose a bit of volume. So I want to boost that without effecting the overall volume of the chain.

Any ideas would be lovely jubbly!

[quote name='MarkG3' timestamp='1460137583' post='3023037']
Any ideas how to make the BSW louder than it is?

I've got it on a loop in a boss ls2, so goes, ls2, bsw, envelope filter, big muff and back to ls2. I've got a slightly dirty signal running through it. When I click the octave mode on the bsw it seems to lose a bit of volume. So I want to boost that without effecting the overall volume of the chain.

Any ideas would be lovely jubbly!
[/quote]

Can you run the affected output through the ls2 and leave the dry signal alone? That's how I used it, to great effect. The octaver for me is the strong point!

[quote name='MarkG3' timestamp='1460316222' post='3024634']
How would you set it up?
[/quote]

After reading your set up then it might not quite work.. but it worked perfectly for my needs.

I had the bsw first in line. The effect output of the bsw went to loop A of the ls2. Then the dry out of the bsw continues to my fuzz and a few other pedals. That then went into loop B of the ls2. It does mean though that loop A will be silent unless you use the bsw. Then the output of the ls2 goes to amp (Or in my case a preamp pedal).

Ls2 left on always. Now the two knobs simply just mix your octave signal with the rest of your sounds. Set to a+b mix.

For this to work you need to put a lead into the input of the ls2.. I just used one of those headphone adapters.

Before loop A of the ls2 you could pop a fuzz pedal I suppose. But I preceded the octave signal to be super clean and unaffected.

Edited by lefrash