Why become a member? ×

Vigier GAS cured

cd_david

I love that #213 mate... it is 1986 though I think. Show us some more pics!!

You are right Kev, that is in amazing condition for its age! Mine looks like it has been dragged through a hedge backwards - and so does #213 above! Gotta love 'em though!

[quote name='ped' post='290370' date='Sep 23 2008, 09:56 PM']I love that #213 mate... it is 1986 though I think. Show us some more pics!!

You are right Kev, that is in amazing condition for its age! Mine looks like it has been dragged through a hedge backwards - and so does #213 above! Gotta love 'em though![/quote]

It is in mint condition, I cant believe its 19 years old, I think Nick has really looked after her, but i have a fever for Vigiers, they all look stunning to me

+1 for more pics of 213

[quote name='ped' post='290370' date='Sep 23 2008, 09:56 PM']I love that #213 mate... it is 1986 though I think. Show us some more pics!!

You are right Kev, that is in amazing condition for its age! Mine looks like it has been dragged through a hedge backwards - and so does #213 above! Gotta love 'em though![/quote]

My blue one must win the prize for the most beat up of all the Vigiers! But she's still my number one!

[quote name='lukeward2004' post='294640' date='Sep 29 2008, 04:25 PM']That is a seriously good looking bass, and knowing how good Vigiers are Im sure it plays superb!

My Passion III 5 string is so good it plays itself. The guys in my band love its sound and everyone loves the looks.

Im jealous. Seriously - Vigiers are awesome, im yet to play a bad one.[/quote]

Hi

I gigged it for the first time on Sunday, I planned to use it for the first set only however it was so comfortable i used it for the whole gig without any thought of the different neck shape, something i have previously found a challenge due to playing one main bass live for 15 years!

The only thing that requires work are the eq settings, The bass sounded great by itself however lost a lot of tone when the band kicked in, but my eq is set for another bass and i will tweak over the next few gigs till its sorted!

I love it and cant put it down

Dave

[quote name='cd_david' post='297860' date='Oct 2 2008, 06:50 PM']Hi

I gigged it for the first time on Sunday, I planned to use it for the first set only however it was so comfortable i used it for the whole gig without any thought of the different neck shape, something i have previously found a challenge due to playing one main bass live for 15 years!

The only thing that requires work are the eq settings, The bass sounded great by itself however lost a lot of tone when the band kicked in, but my eq is set for another bass and i will tweak over the next few gigs till its sorted!

I love it and cant put it down

Dave[/quote]

Nice one Dave - glad to hear its working out mate!