Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1025 Caramel - Traded
£850

Delberthot

After last night's gig I'm now thinking trades of something 4 string - fretted or fretless

It needs to be something relatively light - Yamaha RBX-A2, Bass Collection, Ibanez - I wouldn't say no to a straight swap for a US EBMM Sterling ;)

Alternatively, these are just things that I would like as trades but don't really need - cash is king so feel free to PM me a sensible offer.

Edited by Delberthot

I'd like to sell but not desparate to. My biggest problem is that as soon as I get something new the old one must go and go fast :lol:

I played this at a wedding fair today and I've decided that I'm definitely not going to keep it, regardless of what I might say between now and the actual sale. Fantastic bass, just not for me anymore but I'm glad I bought it and have enjoyed playing it very much.

Edited by Delberthot

I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks so would like to arrange a sale before then otherwise I'll need to withdraw it while I'm away. I'd like to have the bass with it's new owner and everything hunky dory well before I go.

As before, open to trades on 4 strings - fretted or fretless (just need a decent backup 4 string bass), alternatively lightweight 100-200w combos (I'll be needing one for the acoustic sets with the band). Trades would need to be with cash my way or feel free to make me a reasonable cash offer

Edited by Delberthot