Why become a member? ×

ashdown powered sub 1x15

kevbucket

[quote name='kevbucket' post='288492' date='Sep 21 2008, 12:51 PM']hey bass people, iv'e got an ashdown powered sub in my garage, and was wondering if any one has one as iv'e never seen another , it's for knocking buildings down i think !!!

anyone else seen or used one ??
cheers
kev[/quote]

never seen one - but I want one

[quote name='kevbucket' post='288492' date='Sep 21 2008, 12:51 PM']hey bass people, iv'e got an ashdown powered sub in my garage, and was wondering if any one has one as iv'e never seen another , it's for knocking buildings down i think !!!

anyone else seen or used one ??
cheers
kev[/quote]

it could be up for sale if i can find out more about it !!

Done a little bit of reading and I've found out what this is:

[quote]SUB OUT (ABM only)
This output socket provides a Low Pass filtered output [b]for connection to the ASHDOWN 400 Watt
1 x 15" powered sub unit for additional extra low bottom end.[/b]This may also be used to drive other power
amplifiers to provide additional low bottom end to the system.The Low Pass filter is fixed at 160Hz.
N.B.The ASHDOWN 400 Watt powered sub unit can also be used with other systems as it has its own
active Low Pass Filter already built in.[/quote]

Other than that, I can find very little info.

[quote name='kevbucket' post='291566' date='Sep 25 2008, 10:29 AM']thats the very fella !! so has anyone ever seen or used one, i used it one time and a guy physicaly threw up and the bottles were falling off the bar and i was totally oblivios to it all !!

you just dont realise how much it's throwing out !![/quote]

wow i really gotta get me one, sounds like a giggle