Why become a member? ×

Behold !,Genz Benz Shuttle 9 and Marshall MBC 4x10 *Thankyou, please remove*
£350

Chaos Daveo

Greetings,

Welcome to the lovley place that is Stoke on Trent,the land of no sunshine and slavery. A local legend resides in these parts and requires your english pounds,no paypal and the buyer collects.

You will be rewarded on your quest with one of two items or both depending on your main quests of I'm a rockstar I dont want to work so i will continue paying to achieve my goal,or f*ck it I want that to quench my latest gas.

[s]Firstly The Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0.(sold)

This little box of thunderous power will blow life into even the most subdued pub gower and make them move and enjoy themselves.With 900w @ 4ohms with great power comes great irresponsibility, you will also keep them guitarist type people in line(bonus)also comes with carry bag which has a rip for added manlyness and effect. £350 (yes you read it right)[/s]

Secondly The Marshall 4x10.

Weighs a lot but delivers rediculous 600w power@4ohms, this cab has fought many battles and has the scars to prove it but will never let you down.This cab also has the power of greyskull installed as standard at no extra cost, which means evil promoter types who try to shortchange you shall be thwarted([size=1]this might not be true).[size=3] [/size][/size]£150.

Happy Christmas you filthy animals..

Price Drop to £100 cash...come get it

Edited by Chaos Daveo

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1455963860' post='2983966']
Splendid advert that man :i-m_so_happy:

I keep looking at this on Facebook, and trying to justify buying it.
I can't :( .
It's a great amp at a great price but annoyingly I just don't need it.
Somebody is going to get happy :)
[/quote]

Thank you kind sir, part of me wants to hang on to them but needs must :mellow:

• 2 months later...