Why become a member? ×

Fuzzrocious Rat Tail, Iron Ether Xerograph (BOTH SOLD)
£200

bobbass4k

Had these two a long time but I'm gradually shifting towards an all-DIY setup and I just can't justify hanging on to them anymore.

[b]Fuzzrocious Rat Tail - [/b]One of the early ones as I recall, standard rat controls, plus high and low freqency clipping controls and clipping diode switch (4148 (Silicon), LED, none). In decent condition, no box, but it'll be packed in enough bubble wrap to carpet a small house. Genuinely no idea what to ask, so I'm gonna say [s][b]offers circa £100 posted special delivery.[/b][/s][b]SOLD Pending the usual[/b]

[b]Iron Ether Xerograph - [/b]Again a fairly early one I think, has exp. pedal input (can't remember if this was stock or an option). [b]Please note this is the standard Xerograph LPF and NOT the Xerograph deluxe envelope filter.[/b] Again In decent condition, no box, but it'll be packed in enough bubble wrap to carpet a small house. Again, genuinely no idea what to charge, so I'm gonna say [s][b]offers circa £100 posted special delivery.[/b][/s][b]SOLD Pending the usual[/b]

I prefer to post special delivery, if you wish to use a cheaper delivery option with no insurance/tracking then I am happy to do this [b]at your own risk.[/b]

Both in this board shot, more detailed pics can be provided if you wish.

[b][/b]

Edited by bobbass4k