Why become a member? ×

SOLD GMR Bassforce 4 Ovangkol body SOLD
£250

koval123

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Up for grabs is a nice used GMR Bassforce 4 string bass in very good condition. It's been well looked after and properly maintained.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The neck is made of curly maple with [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]beautifully figured P[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]au Ferro fingerboard and Ebony nut. B[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ody is made of Ovangkol[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Pickups are active gold-logoed MECs, three pots controling vol-vol-tone[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Neck is nice and smooth (oil finish) with truss rod working as it should, bell brass frets have plenty of life left (minor signs of use). There are some small scratches and marks on the wood surface.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The sound is warm and punchy, with lots of mids.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The weight of the guitar is about 4,5 kg (9,9 lb).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]PayPal payment possible, ask me for shipping cost (shipping only within EU)[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif].[/font][/color]

[attachment=211905:gmr4_1.jpg] [attachment=211906:gmr4_2.jpg] [attachment=211907:gmr4_3.jpg] [attachment=211908:gmr4_4.jpg]

Edited by koval123

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1456203608' post='2986538']
Hi, I'm very intrested in buying this bass,
but since you are new to the forum and don't have any feedback yet that proves that you are a trustworthy seller I wanted to ask you if you would be willing to ship the bass first and then get payment after the bass has arrived?
I just don't feel save sending money to a seller with zero feedback,with no disrespect, I hope you understand.
(I can pay with paypal so you get the money in your account the same day the bass arrives here)

Kind regards,
Don

ps: I have tons of positive feedback on this forum, both as seller and buyer, so you can be sure I will send you the money once the bass has safely arrived at my home. ;)
[/quote]

Hi Don

You'll find Koval123's feedback thread here: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/279394-feedback-for-koval123/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/279394-feedback-for-koval123/[/url]

Cheers,

DavidMckay

Edited by DavidMcKay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...