Why become a member? ×

Loads of Effect Pedals
£365

petetexas

Hi,

For sale some of my effect pedals ......................

[b][color=#ff0000][font=Tahoma][size=2]DOD FX91 BASS OVERDRIVE – as new condition with manual. Outer box damaged. Fully working. £40 SOLD [/size][/font][/color][/b]
[color=#ff0000][b][font=Tahoma][size=2]DIGITECH BASS OVERDRIVE / DISTORTION[/size][/font][/b][font=Tahoma][size=2] – As new condition, one screw in base broken, with manual and outer box, Fully working. Base sticky from removal of Velcro. [b]£20 SOLD [/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#ff0000][b][font=Tahoma][size=2]T REX SWEEPER ( BASS CHORUS ) – Excellent condition , with manual. Outer box a bit scruffy . £45 SOLD [/size][/font][/b][/color]

[b][color=#ff0000][font=Tahoma][size=2]DIGITECH BP355 ( BASS MULTIEFFECT UNIT ) – As New condition, with manual and power supply, all in original box £60 SOLD [/size][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#ff0000][b][font=Tahoma][size=2]EDEN WTDI ( BASS PRE AMP PEDAL ) – As New condition, with manual and power supply, all in original box. £60 SOLD [/size][/font][/b][/color]

[b][color=#ff0000][font=Tahoma][size=2]ZOOM B3 ( BASS MULTIEFFCT UNIT ) - Quite a few chips on case, but fully functional with power supply and manual £65 SOLD [/size][/font][/color][/b]

[size=5][b][font=Tahoma]BASS POD ( AMP + EFFECT SIMULATOR ) – [/font][/b][font=Tahoma]Pod, Power supply, Bag, Strap and Manual. Excellent condition. Fully working . £70[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=Tahoma]All prices include UK Mainland postage .[/font][/size]

[font=Tahoma][size=2]Thanks [/size][/font]

[font=Tahoma][size=2]Pete[/size][/font]

Edited by petetexas

Hi Samfordia ,
Its the original black faced pod where on the left hand top is the amp model selector , and right hand top is the effect selector . In my mind , the simplest to use - just select the amp , and dial in what effect you want ( iff any ) or use the pre sets.
Here is one on ebay ....item No 262269150225...... from Germany .
Mine includes the pod bag, the correct AC adaptor, the strap, and the manual .
Pete