Why become a member? ×

Fender American Standard Jazz Bass 3TSB/Maple - NOW SOLD
£750

Heathy

Mrs Heath's strict 'one in-one out' policy dictates that I need to part with my American Standard Jazz Bass (known as Bill).

The bass is in 3 tone sunburst, with a maple fingerboard and S1 switch. It was bought new from the Bass Centre in 2003.

It can now be yours for[b] £575[/b] (no trades I’m afraid).

As you can see from the pictures the bridge pickup has been replaced with a Fender Deluxe precision pickup. As this was my main bass for some years, it has also picked up some knocks along the way (pictured), however, there is nothing that affects the playability.

The original moulded hard case, and original pickup are both included.

I would prefer buyer collection if possible (I am based in mid Essex). Alternatively, please can you arrange a courier.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Heathy

• 2 weeks later...

All PMs responded to. Here are answers to the questions raised:

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The pickup was professionally installed at Trevor Durrant guitars in Colchester (no longer there). The Facebook page for the guy who did it is here & it shows lots of examples of his work:[/font][/color]
[url="https://www.facebook.com/pipdabassman?fref=ts"]https://www.facebook...bassman?fref=ts[/url]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The controls are still V V T.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The operation of the S1 switch is not affected by the replacement pickup.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The weight is around the 9lb mark. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers[/font][/color]