Why become a member? ×

Bergantino HS210 cabs (pair) WITHDRAWN
£650

Conan

[size=4]Brilliant cabs. Awesome tone. [/size]

[size=4]Can be stacked vertically or horizontally for added flexibility. Adjustable tweeters. 8ohms and 400W handling (very conservatively rated!). Excellent condition and each has a padded Bergantino cover (which cost £60 each).[/size][list]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]2 x 10" woofers with 56oz magnets with and vented pole pieces[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]high intelligibility 1" tweeter[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]power handling - 400 watts rms[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]sensitivity: 100db • 1 watt/1 meter[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]impedance: 8 ohms[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]frequency response: 44hz-15khz[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 18" H x 12 1/2" D ([/color][/font][/size][color=#3D3D3D][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]55.9cm x 45.7cm x 31.75cm)[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#3D3D3D]weight: 52lbs/23.6Kgs[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*] [color=#FFFFFF][font=ArialMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=4][color=#3D3D3D][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]This cab works well with high power amplifiers from 300 - 800w at 8Ω[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[color=#000000][font=Arial-ItalicMS, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]"A surprisingly compact and loud cabinet that delivers clean punchy tones with amazing clarity on the high end, clear upper mids and a tight bass response which is comparable to many 310 and 410 cabinets.[/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial-ItalicMT, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i] The HS210 sounds great on its own, but really opens up and can get very loud when paired up with another HS210 (very similar to the HS410). [/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Arial-ItalicMT, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]HS stands for "High Sensitivity", which means these cabs are very efficient at converting watts into volume!"[/i][/size][/font][/color]

[size=4]Ideally I'm looking to trade for a pair of TKS S112s or a larger Barefaced cab (e.g. Super Twin or Big Twin 2), although cash will still be considered ;)[/size]

[size=4]Collection preferred, but I can deliver within a reasonable radius of Newcastle if it helps.[/size]

[attachment=210621:berg and bass.jpg][attachment=210622:berg back plate.jpg][attachment=210623:bergs one covered.jpg][attachment=210624:bergs uncovered 2.jpg][attachment=210625:bers covered.jpg][attachment=210626:bergs uncovered.jpg]

The odd striping effect in the last photo is down to my poor photography, and is not a feature of the cabs themselves! :blush:

Edited by Conan

[quote name='72deluxe' timestamp='1453730797' post='2962197']
I have a HD210 which is identical to these but without carpet covering and it is brilliant. This is an excellent price for a pair, I must say!
[/quote]

They are indeed great cabs, but as I get a bit older I am finding it a bit of a struggle now that my band is starting to gig more frequently. Our rehearsal room is up two flights of twisty stairs and I am finding the Bergs a bit on the unwieldy side.

I forget all that once they are plugged in, of course! :gas: