Why become a member? ×

Xotic XJ-1T - TRADED
£1500

cammymaxwellbass

Hi there,
Selling my Xotic 5 string jazz, in a lovely creamy white with tortoiseshell pick guard.
It's all as per the official spec ([url="http://xotic.us/instruments/basses/xj-series#specs"]http://xotic.us/inst...xj-series#specs[/url]) [u]but[/u] it has the upgraded Fralin pickups and the upgrade to HRI (hum reducing coil). Scale is 34" and spacing is 19mm. Weight is 10lbs 3oz. Controls are vol/pan/tone in passive mode, active bass/mid/treble and the two switches are for choosing the frequencies for the mid and treble pots.
It's in very good condition overall, with 3 small marks (headstock, body, neck socket) that I've done my best to photo - they're so small that my camera had trouble focussing properly on them. The hairline crack by the neck socket was there when I got it and it's [u]only[/u] in the lacquer.
I've had it a few months and it's a wonderful thing, but using my 4 string or upright on all my work at the moment and I have Uni fees to pay.
Any questions fire 'em at me, I'll do what I can to help.
It'll come in a Dingwall branded Levi's gig bag in excellent condition. I'm happy to courier it but I don't have much in the way of packing materials, so the buyer will need to cover those costs.
All the best,
Cameron
EDIT: This has been pretty quiet recently so I'm now open to offers and trades (preferably light 4 string things that go thump, with cash my way). Cheers.

Edited by cammymaxwellbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been quiet for a while so quick update: contacted Xotic about the body wood but no reply yet.
I'm also tempted to withdraw this as I've had some shoulder issues because of the weight of this bass, but I bought a duo strap and since then it's been absolutely fine.

• 1 month later...