Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio/EA iAmp Micro 550W ***SOLD***
£300

attackbass

Up for sale is my [color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]EA iAmp Micro 550W.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000][b]This amp is ideal for bass players who want to hear the sound of their bass, or use two basses or an electric and an upright during a gig. A lot of people seem to describe it as a 'Hi-Fi' sounding head but I have found it quite natural sounding, presenting the tone of your bass with out imparting it's own tone. The amp sounds great, I have used it with an Aguilar DB112 NT cab (also for sale on here) which got me a great [/b][b]vintage, tight/punchy tone for 5 years playing functions, weddings etc. It also sounds great with pedals in front of it and have used a [/b][b]sansamp and a darkglass B3k with it when I've needed some grit. This thing has an amazing amount of low end - it's amazing, I have heard people complain that micro amps don't provide enough low end but that's certainly not the case with this head![/b][/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000]The biggest plus point to this little amp is it's size and it's weight. It will fit in a gig bag pocket, back pack etc and it probably weighs less than a book of a similar size! i have even taken this on tour as a back up, although never needed it fit in a draw in a flight case with all the rest of cables/strings etc [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000]Due to the portability of the amp it has spent a lot of time been pulled in and out of gig backs, taken in and out of draws and has what I can best describe as rack rash - even tho it's never been near one! I've tried to take pictures to show the wear on it. Its a great amp for giggers, especially if you hate carrying big heavy gear around![/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#000000]Originally bought from the bass gallery in 2010, and is in full working condition - used it for a function on Saturday night! [/color][/size][/font][/b][color=#000000][font=Helvetica-Bold, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=1][b]Any question please just drop me a message![/b][/size][/font][/color][attachment=209897:IMG_0496.JPG][attachment=209898:IMG_0497.JPG][attachment=209899:IMG_0498.JPG][attachment=209900:IMG_0499.JPG][attachment=209901:IMG_0500.JPG][attachment=209902:IMG_0501.JPG]

Edited by attackbass