Why become a member? ×

Fender MIJ Precision & Case Now Sold Thanks
£435

ash

I bought this from the forum and fickle person that I am I've decided to move it on as it helped me rediscover my old JV Precision! This is a 50's style made in Japan Precision dating from the 90s. It has a fantastic feel and sound and weighs in at under 9lbs. It comes strung with Fender flats and has a low action. It has had a Tusq nut fitted by the previous owner and comes with its original case. The bass has the most beautifully flamed maple neck and board that I've seen - initially I thought it was a 'fotoflame' job but this is real.
Low action and good balance. A few minor cosmetic dings however the neck is virtually unmarked. There are two touched up areas where the bridge ashtray screw holes were made. The original bridge has a slightly bent adjuster screw, electrics work as they ought to. A lovely example. Price is firm - no trades. This bass is priced at what I paid for it. Buy before I put it on evilbay at a vastly inflated price! Postage ok in the UK if necessary at buyers cost. Thanks for looking.

Edited by ash