Why become a member? ×

MXR MicroAmp

Finbar

I have an MXR MicroAmp boost pedal I want to sell. Sturdy little box - just one knob for cut/boost, and one knob for on/off. How easy can it get? :) Very good condition (I've used it, but never abused it), works perfectly and is cosmetically fine.

If you need pics, I'll try and dig something up. But it looks as you would expect!

£35 posted?

Edited by Finbar

[quote name='Finbar' post='284667' date='Sep 15 2008, 11:55 PM']I have an MXR MicroAmp boost pedal I want to sell. Sturdy little box - just one knob for cut/boost, and one knob for on/off. How easy can it get? :) Very good condition (I've used it, but never abused it), works perfectly and is cosmetically fine.

If you need pics, I'll try and dig something up. But it looks as you would expect!

£35 posted?[/quote]
How well does it work for bass, as it's mainly used by guitarists isn't it? Only, I'm looking for a clean way to boost the level of my passive Roscoe Beck 5 string bass in order to match the much higher output of my Fender Jazz 5 string bass, which is active?

i once had one of these, i bought if off the guitarist in my band becuase it did nothing to his amp (an old marshall valve affair) but hooked up to my solid state bass set up it creamed everything it came into contact. good sound too. eventually sold it on because i was in danger of either blowing my speakers or a PA! great for noise terrorism though.