Why become a member? ×

EA Wizzy 10 - £180 collected *Sold*
£250

CamdenRob

Following specs shamelessly copied and pasted from a well known bass stuff website...

Frequency Response: 45Hz to 5.5KHz
Size:15.0H x 12.5W x 11.0D
Weight: 17lbs
Configuration: 1 x 10"dual concentric driver
Woofer: Proprietary EA 10 Neodymium with Whizzer cone
Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1m
Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
Power Handling: 250 watts rms
Impedance: 4 ohms
Connection Type: Two SPEAKON Jacks
Handle: One moulded Strap Handle on Side

These are great little cabs and paired with an MB200 this one has served me proud when gigging with a quite drummer in acoustic type settings. Really small, really light and actually makes your bass sound like a bass, not all honky and horrible like many small cabs.

Only moving this on as my current 210 setup is easy enough to move about on public transport and I'm still thinking about going back to a 2 x 112 arrangement and if that happens I'd just use one of those instead.

Not mint but not scruffy either, gigged but well looked after :)

[s]£250[/s] [s]£200 [/s]£180 collected from Camden NW1 Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='rumour6' timestamp='1452810690' post='2953812']
Totally fab cab for the money, handles low B well; exceptionally articulate. Never seen one this cheap... need a lightweight solution... buy this!!
[/quote]

I've been really pleased with it :) Only moving it on as we're looking to downsize next year and I need to get my gear down to "essentials". I had it paired with a MB200 which I have also recently moved on, sounded great as a mini rig :)

I've priced it competitively as it's collection only and I know that's a hassle... just had too many bad experiences with couriers.

Edited by CamdenRob

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bump and a little price drop to £180 collected from Camden NW1 :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please note (again) I am not looking to ship this cab, it is collection only hence the price :)[/font][/color]

Edited by CamdenRob

• 2 weeks later...