Why become a member? ×

SOLD Warwick Profet 3.2 Sold , Cab Sold

ardi100

Hi all,

Due to my band playing loads of acoustic gigs and me playing a borrowed double bass, I'm downsizing my rig to allow the purchase of my own double bass.

[attachment=13404:DSC_0307.JPG]

[u][b]Warick Pro Fet 3.2[/b][/u]
This is a 300W into 4 ohm solid state head.
Adjustable and switchable compressor.
Switches for deep and bright.
Rotary controls for bass, low-mid, hi-mid, treble.
Variable contour control.
Phones jack, DI out (switchable pre/post).
Mute switch (non remote)
Rear panel: groundlift switch, tuner out, line out (post master), effects loop.
Speaker out: 1 XLR, 1 Speakon
Weight: 25.3 lbs. / 11.5 kg
Depth: 14.76 in. / 375 mm

[attachment=13405:DSC_0308.JPG] [attachment=13406:DSC_0314.JPG]

It has a very warm sound (one engineer mistook it for "a high-end piece of valve kit"!) that is very adaptable via the tone shaping controls. It's been back to the factory once due to cutting out but was fixed under warranty and hasn't missed a beat since (over a year ago). Has been gigged and has very minor scratches.

[u][b][color="#FF0000"]Sold pending payment.[/color][/b][/u]

[u][b]EBS Proline 2000 15" 400W 4 0hm cab[/b][/u]
The cab has a 15" driver with an adjustable horn. It is quite compact for a 15 but not that light!Frequency Response 50 - 18k Hz
Sensitivity 103 dB
Power Rating 400 W RMS
Impedance 4 ohms - you'll get all of the 300W from the head.
Volume 84 liters
Height 51 cm / 20"
Width 58 cm / 23"
Depth 44 cm / 17"
Weight 28 kg / 62 lbs

[attachment=13407:DSC_0311.JPG]

The driver has a hole that was caused by a hi-hat stand slipping through the grill and puncturing the cone. It's less than 1cm accross and 0.5 cm wide.

[attachment=13408:DSC_0312.JPG]

I've sought professional advice and it's very easy to fix but it hasn't altered the sound so I haven't repaired it. I'll include the patches and glue for anyone that wants it. Apart from the hole(!) the cab is in great nick.

[u][b][color="#FF0000"]Sold [/color].[/b][/u]

Edited by ardi100

Yo dude,

Ill take the head off you, mine just went boom so i need a new one.

Im from South Wales, i can arrange courier to collect if thats cool with you? Just need the weight and dimensions and if you can box it?

Otherwise i CAN collect, but probably not for at least a week, i dont mind paypaling you a deposit tho.

Let me Know x

[quote name='5_string_death' post='309626' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:31 AM']Extremely interested in that head you have there mate. How many outputs does it have? And how much does it weigh?
Zach[/quote]

Look at the picture above for outputs, and google will probably tell you the weight.

[quote name='thedontcarebear' post='309678' date='Oct 19 2008, 09:55 AM']Look at the picture above for outputs, and google will probably tell you the weight.[/quote]

Hi,

The head has: 2 speaker outs, 1 speakon, one 1/4", one DI out (pre or post EQ), a line out and an effects send.

It weighs 11.5kg but I've got it all packed up and would probably be 12 - 13 kg with packaging.

Hope that helps.

Adrian