Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TecAmp PUMA 1000 (Powersoft version, cover included)
£610

davidak

Bought this perfect amp some time ago here on BC from Will, who made a great description here:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/259326-tecamp-puma-1000-sold-subject-to-the-usual/page__fromsearch__1

I just don't have enough use for such a powerful and equipped amp.

It is old Powersoft module version, not ICE like later models.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2x500W @ 4 Ohm[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bridged 1000W @ 8 Ohm[/font][/color]

Everything is in exactly the same condition like mentioned by previous seller (few surface scratches on the upper cover and exchanged power button). I just bought original Tecamp cover, which is great and totaly usefull.

Shipped for 610[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£ from Czech Republic.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I am available in case of additional questions, picture requests etc.[/font][/color]

[attachment=208451:image4.JPG]
[attachment=208452:image5.JPG]
[attachment=208450:image3.JPG]
[attachment=208449:image2.JPG]

Edited by davidak

You might want to consider buying this quickly folks.
It is possible that the wonderful (ime, and that of a good few others) gear that TecAmp produce, may be about to get harder to find :( .
A few days ago I tried to get a M212-4 from the largest supplier, but they had vanished from the stock list, this may be why http://basschat.co.uk/topic/275998-tecamp-no-more/

David, if you unhappy about my link, please just PM me and I will remove it.
Good luck with the sale of this fabulous amp.

• 2 weeks later...

And I have done so karlfer. This little gem should now be travelling to my place. I have used a smaller Tecamp head which I enjoyed very much. Great tone out of the box, effective EQ and the magic Taste button, also very effective. The Puma 1000 adds more power (some cabs need quite a bit to get loud) and a few extra options, most notably a compressor. I am looking forward to it.