Why become a member? ×

How much do Fender Musicmasters sell for?

thewalruswaspaul

Been gassing for a Fender Musicmaster recently (had one many years ago) but am a bit confused regarding prices for these, ive seen them on ebay and on the web going for anything from £300-£900 , what is a reasonable price for these basses? I would happily pay £300-£400 for one of these basses but some of the prices ive seen on the web are crazy

[quote name='thewalruswaspaul' post='283988' date='Sep 14 2008, 11:46 PM']Been gassing for a Fender Musicmaster recently (had one many years ago) but am a bit confused regarding prices for these, ive seen them on ebay and on the web going for anything from £300-£900 , what is a reasonable price for these basses? I would happily pay £300-£400 for one of these basses but some of the prices ive seen on the web are crazy[/quote]

If it helps, the last three to sell on eBay went for 322.58, 300.56 and 360.

I paid £100 for a stripped 1970 musicmaster about eight years ago - its now my daughter's pride & joy and is a lovely shade of lilac. :)

The 90s Squier vista series musicmasters are very decent and go for much cheaper prices than the US ones. I have one I'm thinking of selling, unfortunately its shell pink. :huh: