Why become a member? ×

Eden WT405 WITHDRAWN
£300

haruki

[b]PRICE DROP to £275[/b]

Back up for sale

Eden wt405 Includes Eden bag and rack ears.

This is great amp. It can go down to two ohms, with a simpler eq section than the other Eden WT series and a nice onboard compressor. Its in good condition - has been in rack mainly though at the moment I keep it in a bag.

I'd prefer not to send but rather meet up or pick up - I'm based N essex/London way and can be flexible about meeting up. Happy to consider trades....

Power 8 ohm/4 ohm/2 ohm: 250/405/620W RMS
Distortion: <.05%
Frequency response: 10Hz - 15KHz +/-2dB
Headroom: 3db
Dimensions: 13 in. W x 3.5 in. H x 12 in. D
Weight: 15 lbs

The blurb...." The Time Traveler features a warm, studio sound quality and very low noise levels. A redesigned sloped front panel allows easy access to the simplified control section with mid shift and bypass. A dbx-style compressor with adjustable threshold is coupled to dual inputs and the renowned Eden 'enhance' control. The Time Traveler has an entirely new feature, an optically-coupled dynamic 'smart booster' for bass and treble. This allows for the bass and highs to be solid and well defined from a whisper to a roar. It automatically compensates for playing level so that the sound quality is maintained. Additional features include multiple patch points, auxiliary inputs, variable distortion, pre/post DI section, mute to tune, and a built-in practice mode"

the amp is in great condition but one tiny issue is that the little light on the bass/treble boost button doesn't work - though the boost function works fine

Edited by haruki

Great piece of design this amp.. I always wanted one when I used to have an Eden Metro combo because it did most of what the Metro did without all the weight.

I'm playing different music now and use an Ampeg valve amp bought for that, otherwise this would have been very tempting..

Anyway,GLWTS and have a good Christmas!