Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer stage 1

YouMa

Relisting this 98 streamer.Very good nick only a couple of tiny dings/rash,neck on this one feels nice and action has been set up well and low.Gold hardware on this bass is unworn and shiny, electronics are also well looked after.Comes with strap/locks and decent gig bag.Powerful bass with good looks.Looking for 600 ONO,or trade.I cant afford to spend loads of money on guitars this year and i just fancy a change.Cheers.

[quote name='Stockholm Syndrome' post='283439' date='Sep 13 2008, 11:59 PM']Did you by any chance get this from Callum @ the Warwick Forum? It looks very familiar...

This shouldn't last long, great price![/quote]
I really dont know man,it was an ebay buy about 3 years ago i met the guy halfway in chelmsford he was from round hemel hempsteadl way,in some mod band.I got it because i had really got into jazz funk and wanted something a bit further up the scale from my precision.It does exactly what it says on the tin,and plays itself.Do you know this bass? I can email you the serial if you want.He said the previous owner was paul rogers! I didnt know he played bass(Thought it was Andy Frasers job LOL).Anyhow i would be interested if you know.

Edited by YouMa

[quote name='YouMa' post='283463' date='Sep 14 2008, 01:46 AM']I really dont know man,it was an ebay buy about 3 years ago i met the guy halfway in chelmsford he was from round hemel hempsteadl way,in some mod band.I got it because i had really got into jazz funk and wanted something a bit further up the scale from my precision.It does exactly what it says on the tin,and plays itself.Do you know this bass? I can email you the serial if you want.He said the previous owner was paul rogers! I didnt know he played bass(Thought it was Andy Frasers job LOL).Anyhow i would be interested if you know.[/quote]
Nah, that's not neccesary! Callums was sold quite recently, and now that I think of it, high polish finish!