Why become a member? ×

TRADED TC Electronic RH750 plus RC4 footswitch plus soft gig bag. Boxing day £450
£500

Paul S

This was my main amp for a while, shunted down the order to 'back up' once I got back into my favoured Trace Elliot again, and now surplus to requirements.

TC Electronic RH 750. Amp itself is in good nick, faulty buttons have been replaced, everything works and no issues I am aware of. This is loud into 8ohms and very loud into 4ohm! For me the good things are the programmable presets, the very effective Tubetone and the onboard compressor - these are not gimmicks but good useable tools. At least i found them so. Plus of course the tuner, which seems accurate and clear.

RC4 Footswitch operates the 3 presets, has the tuner display and a mute function, all very useful to have at your feet. This one has a scratch on the top, see pic, also one of the nuts holding preset button 3 in place is missing. Nevertheless it all works just fine. Obviously included is the connecting cable.

Link to TC website for general guff and details [url="http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh750/"]http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh750/[/url]

The padded soft gig bag into which it all fits nicely is in good nick apart from a small area where seam is coming adrift near the zip - something these gig bags seem prone to do. Kettle lead included - whole lot was PAT tested last month, fwiw.

Priced to sell at a very reasonable [s]£500[/s] boxing day reduction to £450 collected from SE Essex, SS7. Overnight fully insured courier would be £25 on top. bank transfer or 'no fee' PayPal are just fine. cash on collection even better :)

Not looking to sell the footswitch separately.

[attachment=207065:tc3.jpg][attachment=207066:tc4.jpg][attachment=207067:tc5.jpg][attachment=207068:tc6.jpg][attachment=207069:tc7.jpg]

Edited by Paul S

• 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi Paul,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I posted this in the 'Amps and Cabs' section - Whats your opinion? I guess the real question is do the RH amps sound like a sansamp I suppose?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just trying to gather some opinions from RH750 (or RH450, guess it sounds the same??) users...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Currently using a Tecamp PUMA 500 (all set flat) with all the tone shaping done by a sansamp paradriver (like the bass driver but has semi-parametric mid control).[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]From listening to youtube videos (I know, I know), it seems like the RH would have a similar sound straight out the box - plus have the added benefits of the built in tuner, compressor etc..[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thoughts?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Or if anyone in the South Wales area would be kind enough to let me try their RH with my cab(s) (BF super compacts), that would be even better![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers!! [/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...