Why become a member? ×

Dingwall NG2 Black - SOLD
£1050

Bearfist

[b]£1000 Shipped[/b]

I got this just over 5 months ago, its seen a fair bit of use but been very well looked after, it does have one small impact mark on the bottom (see close up pic) its pretty minor and the finish hasn't chipped off but there is a slight mark, no idea when it happened and i only noticed it when doing the pics for this so its pretty unnoticeable.

I also have a Levy's Dingwall case that comes with the Canadian models but has to be bought separately with these and il throw that in with this deal.

The bass it self is fantastic, the Darkglass pre is just brilliant and there is so much mileage when it comes to tones, the bass feels lovely and fast to play and for those who have not used fan frets it just works there is no problem making the transition to them. Only selling because i have the chance to get a Canadian model which is actually very similar to this in looks and sound...

This now comes with a fresh set of strings and is set up for standard 5 string tuning.

Also has tools the bass comes with.

I will ship this and i will cover that cost, i have a good card shipping box i got from Bass Direct. Im happy to have this collected also.

[attachment=206506:IMG_2288.JPG] [attachment=206505:IMG_2287.JPG] [attachment=206507:IMG_2289.JPG] [attachment=206508:IMG_2290.JPG] [attachment=206511:IMG_2292.JPG] [attachment=206520:IMG_2295.JPG] [attachment=206515:IMG_2294.JPG]

Edited by Bearfist

Edit to the original listing... this is now strung up with normal gauge strings and is tuned and set up in standard tuning, and as good as these things are dropped low i forgot just how fantastic they feel set up in standard tuning with less ridiculous strings! :D