Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Hohner B2AV - SOLD

Bikenbass

Hi Folks

Looking for a good home, some one who can get the best out of this.
Bought in July 2008. Completely un-marked, as new condition. I have receipts to show I own it and import duty paid.
I'm a beginner and just can't get on with the five strings!

Tuned; BEADG
guitar measures 40" long
I'd prefer the buyer to collect or I can deliver within 70 miles of Cambridge, if not, we can discuss postage.
£370

Regards
Mark[attachment=13247:IMG_2194.JPG]

Edited by MSL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='davepinnell' post='338173' date='Nov 27 2008, 10:30 AM']Hi,

Did you ever find a buyer for this? If not, I may be interested.[/quote]

Hi Dave,
Still for sale.
Now with new Status strings, (no squeek from them!) plus the originals and a new Ritter gig bag.

[quote name='MSL' post='338340' date='Nov 27 2008, 12:53 PM']Hi Dave,
Still for sale.
Now with new Status strings, (no squeek from them!) plus the originals and a new Ritter gig bag.[/quote]
Hi Mark,

I'm studying Music at the University of Glamorgan's School of Creative & Cultural Industries' ATRiuM campus in Cardiff and I'm having to haul my Hohner "Jack" bass guitar back and forth on the train several times a week. With an uphill walk home from the station at the end of the day, I've been looking around for something a bit more compact and, more importantly, lighter to make the journey less of an endurance test!

I'd pretty much settled on the B2AV as [a] it met my criteria of compactness and [b] provided the fifth string option I've been keen to explore through my studies.

Although Cardiff is significantly more than 70 miles from Cambridge, I have a friend in Hemel Hempstead that I'm overdue a visit to which could make it fairly easy for us to meet up. But before attempting to make that sort of arrangement, it would be really helpful if you could let me know what you'd be prepared to accept to let the instrument go for. (To be honest, there's not a lot left over from the student loan at the end of the day so I need to be careful to keep something back for luxuries like food, drink, heating and lighting!)