Why become a member? ×

How big is/are your band(s)?

Rich

The PHD is a simple rock trio (tried a forth player on a couple of occasions over the years & it just sounds crowded as we're all busy players!)

OutToPlayJazz operates from as little as two players, up to as many as nine. Depends what the customer can afford. Typical setup is piano, bass, drums, vocals, trumpet & sax.

My new band is a bit of an oddity! Have a think about the possibilities with this setup... Piano, bass, drums, marimba/djembe, violin, soprano sax.

Oh, and just joined an 18-piece big band :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='281870' date='Sep 11 2008, 02:19 PM']We're bigger than Jesus.[/quote]

Ha! You read the topic title the same way I did !!

Dr Blue is a trio with an added harmonica player (a) when the venue/event requires it and (:) when he can make it as he has other things going. He's the guitar players step son and I used to gig with his (late,sadly) Dad. One big happy family.

Dr Blue also becomes the 3 piece ZZEliminator , with an added beard section and leopardprint jackets to increase the volume!

Dr Dave's Simple Men , which was to be a project to do my solo stuff would have been 7 piece. Vox,2 guitars,drums,bass,keys,percussion - with as many of the players as poss on harmony vocals. It never happened because after 'choosing' the other players I just wasn't going to be the weakest link as the non-playing front man!