Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Hartke Hydrive 1x12 300w - NOW £130
£175

colleya

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hartke Hydrive 1x12 300w cab.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Switchable between 4 and 8 ohms - this is great for using as part of a modular rig. It also has a switchable high boost cut. The box itself is tiny and pretty lightweight. These cabs are great and seriously underrated.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've used it solo or paired with a Barefaced compact for pub gigs and it's more than held it's own in both situations. It's a great cab and only going because I've had the opportunity to buy a matching Barefaced. GAS is a terrible thing![/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Used lightly for the last few years. The usual scuffs to corner protectors where they have done their job. One small tolex rip on the front top edge and one corner protector that is a bit dented with the tolex behind it coming away slightly. I've tried to show this accurately in the pics.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Sale, South Manchester and would very much prefer collection. Can meet up within reasonable distance or buyer to arrange courier. No trades thanks. Priced (IMHO) [s]fairly[/s] as a serious bargain at [s]£175[/s] [s]£150[/s] £130.[/font][/color]

Edited by colleya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...