Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] TC Electronic BH250 Amplifier with Hard Case
£170

Austin1303

Here is my BH250 amplifier with power cable, usb/aux leads and manuals all neatly housed within a hard case. I used this amp for about 10 gigs before getting my BH500 back and I must say it didn't disappoint. I kept it as a backup but it just doesn't get used and it really does deserve to.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:204756]

It has been well looked after and it can really hold its own. There was a recall of this model but I contacted TC direct with the serial number it was [u]not[/u] affected.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:204754]

I put together the hard case using the aluminium case that a cordless drill came in and cutting some foam. There is a section for the amp which has holes for the feet to located it and section for the accessories, holding the usb/aux leads beneath the manuals and power cable. This case is an ideal size and works well in protecting the amp and all of its accessories.

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:204755]

I am asking for [s]£170[/s] [b][s]£160[/s] [s][color=#ff0000]£150 [/color][/s][color=#ff0000]SOLD. [/color][/b] Considering that they cost £220+ brand new, this is a great deal seeing as the hard case is included. I am open to offers. Postage will be at cost, somewhere in the region of £10-20 I'm guessing.

Please check my feedback and feel free to ask any questions.

Edited by Austin1303

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...