Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Status S1 5 string SOLD
£720

mr.noisy

This is a bit of a pain for me, as I just got it probably less than a month ago as a pre-owned from Bass direct, for just a quid short of £800. It is absolutely amazing in a red see-thru finish with quilted maple top, headed graphite neck and a gold hardware. It is in excellent condition, the only bad side is a buckle rash on the back in one spot (I am going to add a proper picture of this today or tomorrow), and that's about it. Not sure about the year as I didn't get that info when I got it, but the gold on the pots started to fade just a little bit so it is certainly not a recent bass (I am not a Status expert, it's the first one I've ever had). String action is very low, if that is not your thing you can always put it up. String spacing is about 16.5mm on the bridge. It came with a hardcase, not in a perfect condition but works well.

Can personally deliver within a sensible driving distance, can meet up half-way, or post at buyers expense (will post the estimated postage price soon too).

The only reason for sale is the fact that I am into producing music and I use Ableton, they have just released their Push 2 controller if that tells you anything, and I have spent a lot of money buying it, and I need some food. I can't see myself parting with the other 2 basses I have, so this one sadly needs to find a new home. I hope that the price is fair, I would love to get back what I paid, but I have put the price a bit lower and I can always listen to some reasonable offers. Might accept a CHEAP bass with cash my way too.

Here are some pics

And here is a little video I made with this bass
[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p31-9GO6plE"]https://www.youtube....h?v=p31-9GO6plE[/url]

Edited by mr.noisy

You're welcome, and no worries, I can understand that some people prefer to try the bass first, as this is the case with me and I personally went to Bass direct to try it out. However, if you will change your mind, I might be in Coventry and that's about half way, and if I will be there, I'll be staying at my friends house and could bring it and my marks combo for you to try out.

Thanks
Pat