Why become a member? ×

TRADE AGREED - USA Fender Precision NOW £700
£750

Son of the Wear

I am looking to ‘downsize’ and not sure what to move on so I am putting them all up for sale.

Immaculate sunburst USA Precision with maple neck. Have looked and can find nothing other than some light ‘swirling’ and a tiny chip on the pickguard near the truss rod adjuster. Z8 serial number (2008?) with original hard case and all the case candy. Not sure if this is an American Standard or an American Series – someone may be able to advise on this. Has the high mass bridge and you can string through if you want. Plays great and sounds just like a Precision (strangely enough!).

Photos available here:

[b][url="http://s288.photobucket.com/user/SquierbassVI/library/"]http://s288.photobuc...bassVI/library/[/url][/b]

Apologies for picture quality – let me know if you have any questions or want photos of anything else. I am based in Sunderland and am happy to post at your expense.

I would prefer a sale but would possibly be interested in a trade depending what happens with the other basses I am selling – I just want to end up with fewer basses. Probably the best thing would be to just let me know what trade you are offering and we can discuss. One trade I would definitely be interested in straight away would be a good quality digital piano.

[attachment=203248:IMGP5772.JPG]

Edited by Son of the Wear

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting me know it is an American Standard, cameltoe - couldn't remember what I was told when I bought it.

There has been a couple of possible deals that have fallen through - and a few trade offers - so far but this is still up for sale or trade, so get in touch if you are interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...