Why become a member? ×

SOLD MusicMan Stingray 5 SR5 - Natural, Maple FS/FT
£895

P-T-P

I picked this up in a trade deal recently but I could really do with raising some cash to spend on other goodies so in a last in, first out kinda way, I'm putting it up for sale.

Previous owner had it on sale at £975 at the Great British Bass Lounge and the pics and info below come from their description.

[attachment=201745:01-388-Musicman-Stingray-5.jpg][attachment=201746:02-388-Musicman-Stingray-5.jpg][attachment=201747:03-388-Musicman-Stingray-5.jpg][attachment=201748:04-388-Musicman-Stingray-5.jpg]

I'm asking £895 but very open to cash or part-ex offers. It comes with a MusicMan branded hard shell case.

I'm in Chepstow , S. Wales if you wanted to come along and try it out.

PM me or call/txt 07515 929935

Here's the details:
[color=#353D4D][font=nerisregular]
[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Very clean 5 string ‘Ray that’s come to us from a Pro-Player who really looks after his basses. Like the MM Sterling, has the 3 position pickup selector (series/parallel/single coil) which makes it more tonally versatile than the 4 string Stingray. Offered with leather strap with straplocks attached.[/font][/i][/font][/color][color=#353D4D][font=nerisregular]
[i][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Stingray is a perennial classic that’s never gone out of fashion and has been used in just about every genre of music… slap it, rock it… do what you want with it. One of the few basses with its own signature tone and, boy, is it a big one![/font][/i][/font][/color][color=#353D4D][font=nerisregular]
[color=#222222]MAKE[/color][/font][/color]
Musicman
MODEL
Stingray 5
CONDITION
pre-owned 2005, very good
ORIGIN
USA
BODY WOOD(S)
Ash
COLOUR/FINISH
Natural, gloss lacquer
NECK/SCALE LENGTH
1 piece, gun oil finish, rock maple, bolt-on, 34″ scale
FINGERBOARD
Maple, gun oil finish
WIDTH AT NUT/12TH FRET
44mm/63mm
ELECTRONICS
1x MM Humbucker, MM 3 band EQ. Controls for volume/treble/mid/bass. 3 position pickup selector switch.
HARDWARE
MM chrome plated bridge with stainless steel saddles, MM open-gear vintage style tuners, LOXX straplocks
WEIGHT
9.8lbs / 4.5kgs
CASE
MM fitted hardcase

Edited by P-T-P